Hello

Thank you all for the kind welcome I am currently leak testing the tank its been in storage for a long time and I cannot believe it has any issues but I am still going to serif there are any leaks......Fingers crossed. Currently thinking this aquascape through I ordered some Marco rock but received the word type so now I. have 20lbs of shelf rock need to figure out a way to use, please I have the Tropic Eden Morroca Rock that I need to incorporate. Heaven Help me....LOL thanks guys I am liking it here already
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new