Hello

Emubajan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
14
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a long vacation from Reef keeping I am jumping back in. I kept my Marineland 93 rimless cube and I have already cleaned it and gathering equipment for the restart. Man a ton has changed I guess Halides are no longer the main players in Reef lighting. I have decided on Tropic Eden Morroca rock nd possibly some Marco for for the Aquascape I always was horrible at aquascaping (LOL); I was lucky to pick up a reef breeders LED thinking about using that as the main light for now. Also I see prices have dramatically increased. Anyway I just wanted to say Hello as I search through the forums and look for equipment and for ideas on how to restart and be successful .
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
After a long vacation from Reef keeping I am jumping back in. I kept my Marineland 93 rimless cube and I have already cleaned it and gathering equipment for the restart. Man a ton has changed I guess Halides are no longer the main players in Reef lighting. I have decided on Tropic Eden Morroca rock nd possibly some Marco for for the Aquascape I always was horrible at aquascaping (LOL); I was lucky to pick up a reef breeders LED thinking about using that as the main light for now. Also I see prices have dramatically increased. Anyway I just wanted to say Hello as I search through the forums and look for equipment and for ideas on how to restart and be successful .
Hello and welcome to R2R!! You will love it here, most people are very nice and willing to help. YEs, prices have increased dramatically! I just got back into this hobby 2 years ago after a 17 year hiatus, and I was shocked at both new pricing and technology. It has come a long way
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef. I've been in the hobby about the same amount of time. I never took a true hiatus but definitely was on cruise control for long periods "many years". The technology makes life easier but you don't actually need it. I still think my og dumb tank was the best one I've ever had.
 
After a long vacation from Reef keeping I am jumping back in. I kept my Marineland 93 rimless cube and I have already cleaned it and gathering equipment for the restart. Man a ton has changed I guess Halides are no longer the main players in Reef lighting. I have decided on Tropic Eden Morroca rock nd possibly some Marco for for the Aquascape I always was horrible at aquascaping (LOL); I was lucky to pick up a reef breeders LED thinking about using that as the main light for now. Also I see prices have dramatically increased. Anyway I just wanted to say Hello as I search through the forums and look for equipment and for ideas on how to restart and be successful .
Welcome to the forums!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new