Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter andestang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andestang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick hello :yo: Been involved with saltwater since the mid '90s and have always had something on the go since. I also enjoy and have poison dart frogs as my other hobby along with my '69 Mach 1 Mustang which I'm in the process of restoring. We live on a farm so I also have real horses which are a real joy. Haven't been involved with the online forums for sometime, so slowly checking things out and came across this site. I have a 150g running at the moment and doing a few updates/mods. No SPS at the moment but in the process of changing that as it is one of my main passions with this hobby. I like the DIY stuff when possible because this hobby is expensive enough as it is and I enjoy building/fixing things anyways.
cheers :tongue:
 
Welcome send some pics of your tank.
 
Welcome aboard! You will find a ton of info to help you a long the way if you feel you need it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away.

I am like you in that I love to build and tinker with things. Just got done building my led lights and an algae turf scrubber.


Boy do I love this hobby!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thanks for all the welcomes :high5: refreshing to see a friendly and lots to see/do site
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new