Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter 8pixel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

8pixel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
133
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Ken from NJ and I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I've been in the hobby for a little over 2 yrs now so I still have my hands in the tank way too often and have a knack for growing algae. I currently run a 39G Cadlights Professional Series rimless with Ecoxotic LED lighting.
 
Hi Ken! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new