Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeffever
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeffever

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to introduce myself. This reeffever I jst re
Started my hundred fifty gallon aquarium. I run all diy LED lighting,30 gallon breeder tank for my refugium, nac9skimmer,dart
return pump ,36 inch sump and reactors. the cycle is almost over. tank is empty now. In the next couple of weeks I will be on the hunt for some sps and I don't do much of frags except rare stuff. So I will be looking for large ones. Well that's about all for now just wanted to say hey. Hope everyone has a great day.
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new