Hello

DiscoReefRover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
14
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks

My name is Sean I been in the Hobby a little over ten years I currently have a 275 gallon systen with a 150 gal DT complete with remote Fuge , and frag tank .. I keep a Very mixed reef with a lil bit of everything Including a large Zebra Morey ... as of late I have been dabling in Breeding clowns and on my first try much to my surprise I am going to get around a 80% yeild from my original fry they are currently 10 days old and thriving ...but I will tell you it has been some work and hasnt been cheap

Thanks for having me!!!

Sean
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome Sean!! This is really a good site and many people from our area frequent here..A lot more freedoms here than you know where ;)
 
Welcome, I would love to raise clownfish since my pair just keep laying eggs, but have nowhere to do it :( So, my other fish get clown snacks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new