Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishBeard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishBeard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Location
Streamwood, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi! Looking forward to my time here. I joined CMAS (chicago marine aquarium society) at a local frag swap a few months ago. Since then I now have an overstocked (corals, not fish) 14 gallon Biocube. Planning to go to the 29 gallon Biocube soon until I can make the room for a 4' wide reef tank in my living room. I live in Streamwood, been here for a few years now, been in the chicagoland area all my life. Here's one of the latest pics of my tank just to show off for now, i need to take a more recent one this weekend.

IMG_0402.jpg

(the rock at the very top is in the rear 3rd chamber for now to look cleaner)
 
welcome aboard, nice looking tank, is that a bicolour blenny whizzing across the front
 
welcome aboard, nice looking tank, is that a bicolour blenny whizzing across the front

Thanks for compliment, the Blenny was given to me as a "Flametail Blenny" I know nothing as to if thats just a fancy name for a bi-color or if it is its own species.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new