Hi, new here, here's my current tank

davidsman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
13
Location
Boca Raton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ProStar 90, went crazy and bought too much stuff at these addictive online auctions, and now I have an overstocked tank. What to do? Oh yeah, I'll just get another tank, and make sure it's 250 gallons for my other room! LOL, (seriously, I'm gonna).

Tank is heavily stocked with Torches, I'm on the Triton subscription, and the dosing they sent made a HUUUUGE difference, especially in the torches. Many went from thin stringy "Angel Hair" and some were even losing color, now they are big fat spaghetti monsters after the 3rd month, and their colors are almost like the pictures from when I bought them (almost, just need to turn up the saturation colors in my eye balls).

IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg
IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome! If you can keep those torches and Gonis alive with a newer tank, you are doing something very right. I can keep hammers all day long but torches.. nope.

250 will be amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new