Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cherub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
1,899
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello. I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago as advised by a buddy but never posted anything. I joined to read about experiences and learn new things as I am still a noob. Anyway glad to be here.

I have a 55 gallon with a 10 gallon sump(it's all that fits in my stand) also with 40 pounds of live sand and about 50 pounds of live rock. A pair of clowns, a small cardinal, scooter blenny, and a royal gramma. A bunch of corals and use LED lighting only.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome! Your tank sounds like it's off to a good start.

We are photo junkies here. So how about sharing some?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new