Hello

Howdy and welcome to R2R!!

C191F43F-0553-49E0-A29D-A6A8634A91CB.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
mid southern il here:cool:
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
mid southern il here:cool:

Thanks! Not many of us So. IL reefers that I know of, especially the deep south.
 
i am in clay co.,not too far away,keep in touch :cool:
 
Hello! I'm a long time lurker who recently joined. I had fresh water tanks growing up and then was out of the hobby for many years. About 3 years ago I started in Saltwater with a 75 gallon tank with a 35 gallon sump. I had many failures along the way. I have learned and continue to learn alot. The tank is currently in the mist of a overhaul correcting some of my saltwater newbie mistakes with my aquascape, sand, equipment and lighting choices, etc.

I also just fired up a 65 gallon tank for my almost 5 year old daughter who loves to help with the tanks. I'm thinking of starting a build thread on that tank so I will save all the juicy details for later.

Thanks to the communicty for this great resource.
Welcome! This is the best forum for answers :)
 
Welcome! Wheres the pics?
IMG_6214.jpg


As I mentioned I am in the middle of a overhaul. Just completed the rescape yesterday. New sand and rocks. The rock was already cured but I have been switching out a bit in the tank each week to keep the impact to a minimum. However it was just piled in there and not scaped. This pictures is from last night. Everything is a bit angry but coming around. Still have alot of work to do. Going to switch out the gyres for MP40s. Also have to put my Apex cabinet back together as I took it apart to redo some wiring last week.
 
medusa.gif

Welcome to R2R. Hope you find the people here as great and helpful as I do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new