Hello

Matys82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
25
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
My name is Daniel and im from Poland.
I started my first tank about 1 month ago.
I have a 100 gallon system with sump.
20200503_205432.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tank !!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new