Hello!

KyleJ42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

figured i’d introduce myself here. Newer to the hobby than a lot of you, but definitely not brand new. I had a 40 breeder for about 2 years which was awesome and i learned so much from it and have that knowledge with me today. Took a hiatus because of a move, and unfortunately couldnt take that large of a setup to my apartment.

fast forward to now, and you can say i have that “itch” again to dive back into having another mini reef in my apartment. I will probably be starting a thread, because its different than anything i’ve done in this hobby. Going with all LR this time and just going to try to stick with lesser corals and lighter stocking for a cleaner overall look.

Im married now, so i have to be cautious of my spending on this addicting hobby

2 dogs, a reef tank, and adding to the family at some point, i’ll try and take you all along on this fun journey. A lot of you have been a ton of help to me in my last build, so hopefully i can even start to help some of you!

Also if any of you are into racing/cars, and just want to talk, let me know! Grew up racing circle track my whole life, but that stuff gets expensive.

Thats it for now! Wish you all the best of luck, and happy reefing!

Sneak peak of the new build

4DAEBA71-308B-4694-9BEA-A619C62490AE.jpeg FFD4E9C0-394B-43CE-822A-5DFC07EFE640.jpeg

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 57 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back