Hello!

Oceanbear1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
89
Reaction score
13
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I was referred to this sight from a friend in my local reef club, and I thought I would introduce myself. I am a college student studying marine biology, and I currently keep a 28 gallon mostly sps tank. In the spring I am upgrading to a 90 gallon tank, but being a college student I am on a budget, so I am trying to buy as much used as I can
 
Welcome to R2R!

I have been a reefer on a budget before and it's fun but dang addictive! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new