Hello!!!

DiNo32141

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, and Happy New Year!!! I’m new to the saltwater community, and have already read several build posts, and got some amazing ideas... I’m in the process of gearing up to start a 250 gallon build... I’ve only acquired a Neptune Apex, a couple modules for it, and some Reef Brite LED’s... I’m going to be building a sump, and stand, as well as a water station, with RODI... The current DT stand is a little short for me, since I’m 6’2”, so I’ll be building a new one as well... I am so looking forward to looking around, and getting as much information, and ideas as I can... Thank you all so much!!!

Shannon...

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
DiNo32141

DiNo32141

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help when needed. Nice starting out with a 250 gal!
Thank you so much!!! It was a used tank my buddy had, that was too big for his home... Well, I wanted a “lil something” to liven up the dinning room, so I said, enthusiastically “MINE”!!! I’ve been reading posts, and watching TONS of BRS TV, so much so, the wife has noticed Ryan’s changes through the years... lol...

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back