Hello!

JustinTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Brand new here and was recommended to come on here to introduce myself! I'm Justin, 24, work-at-home employee and a lover of all things nature. I bought my first home a couple years ago and started gardening immediately with raised beds, flowering vines, etc. which has become a wonderful hobby. Since I love watching the growth and rejuvenation of life, I stumbled across the idea of having a reef tank in my home. I have recently completed all the interior renovations to my home except for a 32in cabinet section in my second living room which would be the perfect spot for some living art. I just purchased the Fluval Evo 13.5g tank and hope this will be a great introduction to a new and exciting hobby! I posted another thread on a different section of the forum so hopefully anyone who sees this can go over there and help give me some tips and suggestions! Look forward to speaking to you all :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome56.jpg

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Brand new here and was recommended to come on here to introduce myself! I'm Justin, 24, work-at-home employee and a lover of all things nature. I bought my first home a couple years ago and started gardening immediately with raised beds, flowering vines, etc. which has become a wonderful hobby. Since I love watching the growth and rejuvenation of life, I stumbled across the idea of having a reef tank in my home. I have recently completed all the interior renovations to my home except for a 32in cabinet section in my second living room which would be the perfect spot for some living art. I just purchased the Fluval Evo 13.5g tank and hope this will be a great introduction to a new and exciting hobby! I posted another thread on a different section of the forum so hopefully anyone who sees this can go over there and help give me some tips and suggestions! Look forward to speaking to you all :)
Howdy

Cajun_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Welcome! I have the same tank! I'll head over to that thread now and see what you're working with! :) Again, welcome!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back