Hello!

rykone

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here. Have kept fish tanks since I was a kid. Don’t have one of my own atm but each of my three kids have one. Have been fish only until about a month ago when we bought our first coral. Have 46 gal freshwater (is planned to be converted to saltwater once her current fish die of old age) 29 gal saltwater that is just starting as a reef tank (been fish only for around six years). And a ten gallon saltwater with a couple baby clownfish for my littlest one.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Avast
BRS
Aquashella

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here. Have kept fish tanks since I was a kid. Don’t have one of my own atm but each of my three kids have one. Have been fish only until about a month ago when we bought our first coral. Have 46 gal freshwater (is planned to be converted to saltwater once her current fish die of old age) 29 gal saltwater that is just starting as a reef tank (been fish only for around six years). And a ten gallon saltwater with a couple baby clownfish for my littlest one.
Welcome!

Betting each of those three gets help from you, so I'm thinking your just being modest. Glad you joined! This is such a great family hobby!

Fritz

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 275 62.1%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 109 24.6%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.8%