WELCOME48.jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Barry welcome to Reef2Reef, from sunny Nottinghamshire

I was in your area just North of Newcastle a few weeks ago, Ashington, on one of the Sun Holidays at Sandy Bay holiday park. It’s a beautiful part of the country and ideal for our Labrador with the beaches etc

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Barry. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, I'm Barry from Sunny Newcastle in the North East of England.

I'm 100% new to this hobby, It actually started with the kids wanting a couple of "Nemo's" but then i hit youtube and got lost down the rabbit hole of mixed reef tanks.

On the plus side it makes it easier to get purchases past the wife because she thinks it for the kids and not me :D

I've got a little Fluval Evo tank to start and see how i get on but i keep reading that once you start you always want something bigger and better so maybe all the extra rock i purchased will eventually get some use!

I've started a build thread over on the nano forum as I wanted to upgrade the evo a bit from stock and had some questions.

Thanks
Welcome!

This is such a great hobby for the whole family - its why we have "Nemos" too! Yes you're likely to use that extra rock so recommend you hang on to it if you have the space. Glad you joined

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back