Hello

MissouriReefer31

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My name is Joseph I am new to the saltwater side of the aquarium hobby i've had freshwater aquariums from when I was 12 now I am 22 and decided to start saltwater . Started my 40g breeder back on June-25-2021 and have been learning using Youtube and other aquarist. I've left my 40g set up be and have just been watching it and feeding. I am currently setting up a 65g with a sump got it for free from a neighbor fixing up the sump and the plumbing. My goal is to learn over the next few years and attempt a large reef pond but first I want to get some experience and learn from mistakes.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My name is Joseph I am new to the saltwater side of the aquarium hobby i've had freshwater aquariums from when I was 12 now I am 22 and decided to start saltwater . Started my 40g breeder back on June-25-2021 and have been learning using Youtube and other aquarist. I've left my 40g set up be and have just been watching it and feeding. I am currently setting up a 65g with a sump got it for free from a neighbor fixing up the sump and the plumbing. My goal is to learn over the next few years and attempt a large reef pond but first I want to get some experience and learn from mistakes.

Hi Joseph and Welcome!

Sounds like you have a good approach and plan. Keep us posted. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back