Hello

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... I've had my reef up for about 9 months now.... these forums have been instrumental in guiding my decisions and adaptations in adverse situations.

Thanks for all the contributions and happy to become a member and in the future share my experience.

Welcome to R2R !

You seem to be well on your way. The community here is a great resource.

Best wishes for your success in 2022,
Jim

OP
OP
BreadReef

BreadReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R !

You seem to be well on your way. The community here is a great resource.

Best wishes for your success in 2022,
Jim
Thank you, Jim. I definitely dove in head first, I've kept freshwater for a majority of my life but only recently took on this new challenge of coral keeping with great anticipation.
It's been rewarding and frustrating to almost equal extent.
I'm sure all would say the first year is a series of ups and downs. Looking forward to each new day as a hobby reefer.

Adrift

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R glad you joined us!!
AB1766F8-7ED5-43F7-B038-71D3542D28EF.jpeg

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group, my name is Brad, I've had my reef up for about 9 months now. I'm keeping a mix of corals and fish, it's been an up and down journey where these forums have been instrumental in guiding my decisions and adaptations in adverse situations.

Thanks for all the contributions and happy to become a member and in the future share my experience.

75 gallon reef, 4'x19" foot print typical aqueon with an equal 75 gallon sump which hosts only a return pump and a filter sock. I'm running an eShoppe 800-pf overflow. The sump in a future state is to be migrated to a macro display, I only recently upgraded from a previous 40 gallon to the now 75 and will want to wait for the tank to season a little before adding the macro to it.
Welcome to the reef! Glad to have you. This is by far the best reefing community out there.
E3D519AC-C9C6-4C67-ADD2-86F094B97436.gif

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back