Hello

ReefKeeper89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I am a 32 year old Reef enthusiast I think lol. I had 2 tanks about 11 years ago (10 gallon nano reef and 50 gallon FOWLR) but I got a divorce and the whole kept my tanks and probably sold them because he didn't know what to do with them. I have been with current husband for 10 years and married for 8 of them and we have 3 beautiful girls. For years I have told him that I eventually want to get back into the hobby but until recently it just didn't seem like the right time. We just happened to get a decent chunk of change and had gone to the pet store to get new living spaces for our veiled chameleon and our ball python when my husband stated that he was going to buy a big fish tank. So I told him that if we were going to get a big fish tank that it was going to be saltwater and not freshwater and I would go half on the price of everything. And now here I am trying to soak up as much info and advice as I can because I have forgotten some things over the years. I did manage to get all the right equipment and additives during our impulse buy and knew better than to add any fish or inverts before the NCycle so I will pat myself on the back for that haha. I look forward to interacting and learning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
ReefKeeper89

ReefKeeper89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! I have been lurking while googling things for the past few days lol. 98% of my searches led me to R2R. So I figured I better join. I may have even possibly been a member before because I do know I was part of a saltwater/reef forum a decade ago but my memory sucks haha. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back