OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I just finished my 90 gallon build I have not added this video yet but this is my new tank. https://youtu.be/7jqGPbkpIso

Nice to meet you and let me know what you think. I started reefing July 4 of this year

OlafsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the PNW reefing community seems to interact on facebook, there are two large groups there that are active. Look for "Next Generation Pacific Northwest Reefkeeping" if you use facebook at all.

Additionally south King Country has lots of reefers with two home-based aquaculture vendors in Auburn.

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the PNW reefing community seems to interact on facebook, there are two large groups there that are active. Look for "Next Generation Pacific Northwest Reefkeeping" if you use facebook at all.

Additionally south King Country has lots of reefers with two home-based aquaculture vendors in Auburn.
Thank you for the great info, I did find a home based a few miles from my house. I couldn't believe the selection and prices.

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So I created a Facebook account and found the next generation and requested to join, thank you again

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's your tank doing? Haven't seen an update in a while.
Had some ups and downs but still going strong. Phosphates got a bit difficult to control out of no where, and am fighting through some different algae. didn’t realize my alk res was empty and it dropped to like 5.5 dkh. Lost some SPS that just seemed like it was starting to take off.

pretty much trying to balance out nutrients. Have to dose Nitrates to get anything measurable on a test, and trying to find a the best method for managing phosphates. Rowaphos seems to work good but it’s pretty expensive.

I don’t do a lot of posting but I for sure am here poring through questions and answers others have asked pretty much everyday haha I need to get an update for the Cade posted though for sure.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back