Hellsinki's DSA NEO 65G Rimless build

Wow, been a year since I updated. Moved the tank to another house in November.. and now will be moving again soon as I'm buying a house this time.. no more renting. Got rid of the pvc superstructure and overall everything is doing fine. Current lighting consists of an 8 bulb ATI with the center 4 bulbs and ballasts removed so I could retro my AP700 onto it.
58a04675ddbf9fe2b565700ab6cb501f.jpg

93b5270400c5d5aea65210c8eeac6ca8.jpg

5a6284db9453437275c56d0b70d33439.jpg

c4e8e8f6fb551600ae5af5122b3d3341.jpg
 
Probably my final update on this tank. In the process of getting my 180 set up. Pretty happy that my build was featured in a magazine [emoji846]
0431802593082aeb2de971f571876bc6.jpg

6a2b0bcbe4614f432c82067eff78054d.jpg

fc3f603d8d6a3aaca913d49ffcf9c2c2.jpg

055a2b41f3c8a1d1049bd7eb93562f52.jpg
 
Awesome and congrats!

Can we get one last FTS of your amazing reef before you upgrade please. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new