[Help] 10g-18g with certain specifications

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marquiseo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
733
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know any company that currently sell nano tanks with these specifications:


-10g - 18g
-Rimless
-Black silicone
-3 sided Starphire glass/low iron glass
-Black back


Here is a rending I made to give you an visual:

11335106474_c69c350881_c.jpg

11335010325_0a41223dbd_c.jpg


I have looked but I only see rimless in those sizes with clear silicone.
 
Make it yourself fond someone to cut you the glass and make it happen. Great project.
I would but I'd rather leave the tank building to the professionals. I am awaiting quotes for a custom build but I was checking to see is there a company with this premade so I can just order it and it be shipped the next business day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new