Help about growing

Andreaitaly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
92
Location
Roma
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi....i have some problem with my different acro.,.they dont grow ....and Ca kh and mg are stable....ca470 mg 1300 kh 7,5...po4 zero no3 near very near ti zero ....
I did test with nyos po4 tropic po4 and Milwaukee fotometer..,my glasses...some days ago was dirty like Brown green and Every 2 days became dirty ....from Yesterday i saw the glass became like with algae but White ....i running gfo carbon and and i have reactor with aquaforest Life bio fill.
 
Work on development a stable environment. SPS require a very stable water chemistry. Many SPS will stop growing if the chemistry changes a lot. An in can take up to 6 months for some SPS to begin to grow in an aquarium.
 
But ...maybe they Need organic?
 
Brisk water movement is essential as well.
 
Tank its around 9 months
 
Pic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201226_104948.jpg
    IMG_20201226_104948.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 63
I get some phosphates in that tank, no sps likes clean water and makes sure once you get it up keep it stable. For sps growth I find my sps like phosphates around .03 and nitrates around 5-10..
 
How can increase po4 and no3??? I put off my gfo?.
 
You can dose both but be carful you do not raise to fast, you can heavy feed your fish to get nitrates up and yes stop gfo
 
Ok
You can dose both but be carful you do not raise to fast, you can heavy feed your fish to get nitrates up and yes stop gfo
I Will put off gfo and increase food ti fish and to sps...this pic i did now ,its look like algae ..But its White ....bohhhhhh
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210103_163055.jpg
    IMG_20210103_163055.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 35

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new