Help (beginner) With New 125 Gallon build

devastator

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 gallon build. Dont know what im doing really. Low budget. Pretty much everything is DIY. Sump is 20 gal long(small I know). What are some tips and things i need to know. What sand, rocks, sump media, and do i need quarantine tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new