HELP briopis!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemoss01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdemoss01

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
6,339
Reaction score
21,868
Location
Roanoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I recently spotted briopis in the top of my tank and I don't know what to do about it. How should I go about removing it? Chemicals, inverts? Recently did water change, hair algae is also present.
Thanks
Cam
 
Hello all,
I recently spotted briopis in the top of my tank and I don't know what to do about it. How should I go about removing it? Chemicals, inverts? Recently did water change, hair algae is also present.
Thanks
Cam
Search the algae forum. Tons of info there. Might even be a sticky thread.
 
I generally avoid chemical treatments when possible but after fighting bryopsis for way too long I finally gave in and dosed a tiny amount of fluconazole a few weeks ago. It took a few days and my bryopsis was gone with no other side effects for me.
Here was the thread where I read about micro doses of fluconazole.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/micro-dose-of-flucozanole.977658/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new