help building lighting for 12g nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter kth132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kth132

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
34
Location
st chalres
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im setting up a 12g nano cube. I already have 2 panorama pro modules installed in the hood but they are blue and blue and magenta. I wanna install something In between for my whites. Pref. a diy strip of about 6 to 8 cree or bridgelux. Anyone have any advice or does anyone know someone who can put this together?
 
6 to 8 Cree white LEDs with all those strips will be too much light for the nano. I would maybe do 3 whites and that's all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new