Help Congratulate FarmerTy for Receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Loverman Smith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R Community, please help in offering congratulations to @FarmerTy for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

FarmerTy has shown to be a knowledgeable and helpful member of our community. His willingness to share his knowledge has been of great benefit. We appreciate all he has done here.

So join in giving a hand to FarmerTy. We look forward to his continued contributions!
Hi Farmerty , New Fan , Read your art. In reef keeper ! How long do you QT your Fish & Corals ? Your advice matters to me.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Farmerty , New Fan , Read your art. In reef keeper ! How long do you QT your Fish & Corals ? Your advice matters to me.
Hey there! Cool! Gotta get my hands on one of those magazines!

I used to drug my fish with all sorts of stuff like chloroquine phosphate and copper but now... sponge filter and observation only for 30 days and treat if necessary. Otherwise, IN they go!

Loverman Smith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! Cool! Gotta get my hands on one of those magazines!

I used to drug my fish with all sorts of stuff like chloroquine phosphate and copper but now... sponge filter and observation only for 30 days and treat if necessary. Otherwise, IN they go!
Thank you very much ! I've been waiting to set up a very long time ? Will try to avoid setbacks where possible . In your Reek Keeper article you mentioned letting your tank sit for 73 days after a desiese & still no cure . Got me thinking . I very much appreciate your reply ! Enjoyed your Article !

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much ! I've been waiting to set up a very long time ? Will try to avoid setbacks where possible . In your Reek Keeper article you mentioned letting your tank sit for 73 days after a desiese & still no cure . Got me thinking . I very much appreciate your reply ! Enjoyed your Article !
Yes, it always found a way back into the system. I add so much new frags that my saltwater habits would never keep up with having a pristine system like that where I had to monitor every drop of water and QT anything incoming for months. I just make sure no coral pests come in on my corals and keep hardy fish that have resistance to ich. Makes my life much less stressful and I really enjoy the fish I have.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back