Help Congratulate @Mastiffsrule on Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Mastiffsrule for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Mastiffsrule !!!!
 
Thank you for being so excellent to our members and going the extra step, congratulations @Mastiffsrule !!;Woot;Woot
 
Congrats! We sincerely appreciate all you've brought to the table, in such a small amount of time. It's fantastic to see you so engaged and helpful. God bless!
 
Congrats!!
tenor (1).gif
 
Congratulations to @Mastiffsrule for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Mastiffsrule !!!!
Well deserved:)
 
I just got home and sat down. I cannot say what an honor this is. I am totally surprised and especially grateful.

There really are no words (I can think of anyway :)) to show my appreciation. It means a lot because not only have I started to know you all, but I feel I’m part of a great community. It’s more than a simply putting up a post, it’s about caring about the post that I put up.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but we see what happens when my posts get too long @ngoodermuth ;Joyful;Nailbiting;HappyAgain I am greatly appreciative of all.

Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new