Help coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blaze601
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blaze601

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Pennsy
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this gsp or a type of clove polyp. Thanks for any help.

20201022_144302.jpg
 
Thanks. I take it I should treat it like gsp. Keep it on a island or can i place it on back wall.
 
Treat it like gsp. Keep it on an island or put it on back wall?
I’ve never seen it run wild like GSP but I guess it depends on the conditions. For me it is a slow grower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new