Help - corals on one rock look bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter edinphilly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

edinphilly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help... any ideas? My corals on this one rock look horrible. I have LPS, some easier SPS, zoas and RBTAs throughout the tank that look great and are growing. As stuff has been growing in the 75 (>6 months since the upgrade from the 29) it took a little while to get the Alk/Ca dialed in but the parameters have stayed pretty good and other coral has thrived. Can anyone tell by looking what the issue may be? The LPS piece (looks like a giant acan I forget what it's called) I know should be on the sand but it was glued into place a long time ago and had been doing okay.
4656be5f86ab36a6ed550b40beb3b80b.jpg
4eebaab7cf64f125b8450fcdf3e8c4a4.jpg
4775db945160acf376d8a4d905be1222.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new