Help deleting AWC task in Fusion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Klyle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
827
Reaction score
389
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not realize the extent of the learning curve involved with Apex! This thing makes me feel really dumb. I am trying to delete the awc task i set up…i do not want the pumps running in opposite directions. I have tried reading up on this but I’m still having issues and would appreciate someone just telling me what I’m doing wrong. (Besides owning an Apex) I clicked on the NSW pump on the dashboard, selected remove interval, then it says the Apex has been updated but it’s still there…please and thank you!
9B62513B-6C53-4EDA-AD38-27134C6FFA9E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new