Help does anyone know what these are?

Lololo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
197
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had them for a week or so now seems harmless but they stick to glass I’ll clean them off and few hours or so they back on glass they very tiny white little web looking thing shape of like a star weird if anyone knows let me knows thanks

5DFC38B1-1A40-4E71-B7A8-45506D4414A2.jpeg 31DFD928-FEA0-4F26-B905-66A955512C69.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new