Help finding a wifi camera to watch while post surgery healing

newreefer2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
135
Reaction score
2
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a wireless camera on their aquarium so you can view your tank in real time? What are your recommendation?
 
Have you had your surgery yet?

I'm sure there's a bunch of reefers here that have them. I'm curious too......

#reefsquad to the rescue!
Oh #saltyfimfolks might know, maybe.
 
I like the nest cam, great picture. Next would be the force cam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new