Help finding macros?

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good-sized amount of macroalgae that my snails won't eat, such as halimeda or maidenhair. Can anyone recommend a good place to get these (preferably with low-cost shipping - can these be sent priority or do they have to be overnight??)?

Tphill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order from Gulf Coast Ecosystems a few months ago and was very pleased with them. Large portions, and shipping was $14.50 flat rate. Packaging was exceptional. All items were triple and some had 5 bags around them. Each item had plenty of water. I've had some macros shipped where the shipper said as long as it's 'damp'. Well those died quickly. The ones from GCE are all still alive. I believe others ship them with just 'damp' to cut down on shipping costs.

evan.lundberg4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order from Gulf Coast Ecosystems a few months ago and was very pleased with them. Large portions, and shipping was $14.50 flat rate. Packaging was exceptional. All items were triple and some had 5 bags around them. Each item had plenty of water. I've had some macros shipped where the shipper said as long as it's 'damp'. Well those died quickly. The ones from GCE are all still alive. I believe others ship them with just 'damp' to cut down on shipping costs.

+1 I've ordered a number of times from them. Top notch if you're looking for macros

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 105 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back