OP
OP
C

chad 1079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I was trying to clear up a comment from another member, claiming to contact dr reef if fish came in sick.

Anyways I am here to help, Can you handle a hospital tank? or should i arrange them shipped back to me so we can cure them? Let me know.
Thanks so much for the offer. At this point the tank there in can be the quarantine tank. Plus now that I realize the PH dropped(was 7.8 now 7.4) after I redosed with prazipro last night I'm hoping I can get it stable once I raise the PH.

Johnnyracer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put a powerhead in the tank, pointed to the surface of the water. You need the top of the tank water to be agitated or 'broken' to allow fresh oxygen from the air to exchange into the tank water and more importantly the unwanted gases to escape the water. This is what others are talking about above. This will greatly increase the available oxygen to the fishes, which they obviously very much need right now.

Good luck!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
we sold him fish in April, they were not sick for 8 months till he added a non qted lionfish from lfs and within 3-4 weeks symptoms showed up. Timeline matches ich/velvet profile. Also see many fish in the video that didnt come from us.
I think its due to non qted livestock added with qted, anyways we are still willing to help

NOTE:
We treat fish and ship them out. We dont make them invincible, if we could we would charge lot more.
If fish are subjected or come in contact with non qted livestock they will get sick.

Once you go qted livestock you must qt everything that touches your tank. including livestock and tools.
Yes - I wasn't saying it was your fault, I just mentioned you because your customer service is so great, and you know the fish you sell!!!!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir, thank you for pointing and tagging me along.
I don't mind helping someone in need. I have offered op any help he needs to contact me even though it's not something that happened because of us. But I am in this for passionate reasons not for money.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back