Help getting anemone to deflate/expel waste

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I get my BTA to deflate and expel waste? My wife accidentally fed it a frozen cube of mysis and attached to it was the little end of foil so I’m worried that the foil will harm it.
 
I think it will be fine as it will realize it’s not food and spit it out just like it would if there was a rock attached
 
You can't force an anemone to do jack. Just gonna have to wait.
 
I hope that’s the case. It’s a CSB so it makes me anxious given the price tag.
I mean it’s not toxic so even if it doesn’t it’s going to get tired of not be able to digest it and throw it out
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new