Help i.d hermit crab.

Terry.Styons

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20191027_143632.jpg


What is this hermit crab? Is it reef safe? Any information is welcomed! Thank you!
 
Looks like a white legged hermit. As far as I know, they are reef safe. Pretty much like other hermits.
 
Those are the only hermits I ever put in my tank. Not overly aggressive, and unique.
 
Cool! I thought they were Pagurus bernhardus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new