Help I.D. Please

larryhaynes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
6
Location
santa barbara, ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.png
OK guys so I got this I acro while ago and can't remember the name of it but it's coloring up beautifully its kind of yellow green reddish orange anyways I think it is reef raft but I'm not sure can you help me Id!!! Sorry but I can't seem to get a good picture showcasing the colors properly but it is more of a rusty orangeyellow color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new