Help I.D. these 2?

SuperReefNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2024
Messages
77
Reaction score
35
Location
Garden Valley, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these 2 from a friend of a friend who got into fragging although he wasnt sure what they are either....

sorry for the blurry pictures my phone wouldnt focus for some reason...


Blue plate with tiny red polyps and the other is Reddish orange/yellow plate with a ever so slight wavy texture and tiny yellow speckles
20240703_143835.jpg
20240703_143818.jpg
 
I'm not really sure about the first one, but I have a Porites that looks very similar to what you have. The second one might be a Leptoseris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new