Help I.D.

adam.drake.79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I acquired a flame scallop, I didn't notice these little stingy things until now. They are on the move and have made their way to the live rock. I have googled and searched and can not find the critter, hopefully someone will be able to identify this critter.
ddeae1b6ce5c270da638590b2e5c2339.jpg

Thank you.
 
Mini brittle star?
 
That's what I thought at first, then I noticed it has a foot like thing attached to the rock. Hmm.... Any other guess's
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new