HELP!! I don’t know which end is up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starkrost
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Starkrost

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
361
Reaction score
713
Location
Springfield TWP, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just brought home this mushroom colony from a LFS. They said it has a sponge attached. I’ve always only gotten frags and I don’t know which end should be on the sand. Please tell me if I have this upside down! Also, what is the big purple sheet looking thing?

9E30A7D9-60AD-4C05-86D2-A1F28AFD9E53.jpeg C7E0FB35-95E8-4C68-B78C-9788FDCE5B7D.jpeg D59B1A4F-DC3F-4942-B0F7-2E6636AE82B0.jpeg 05228B5A-E832-4FB3-9668-973DFA89116E.jpeg BEFCEC2F-6FD1-4653-B1B7-B3ED622EFC70.jpeg
 
hi ,sorry can't tell w way is up,the most mouths facing out and up,as far as purple sponge fast growing,tangs will eat,most of time ,or just cull n share when needed in my opinion really cool sometimes swirls in growth like tornado :cool:
 
i am 99.9% sure ,is a leafy type, @AcroNem ,any thoughts ;) thanks @Starkrost..nice score:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new