Help! I need help identify this critter(pod,bug on rock)

ReefNewbies

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help! I need help identify this critter(pod,bug on rock)

I have 20 gallon nano reef tank, and i'm pretty new to this hobby.

tank is 2 month old, 2 clownfish with some inverts.
0 Ammonia, 0 nitrite, 10~20 nitrate, 1.024, 400~450 calcium, 10dkh
had brown diatom recently on rocks but gone and green algae came.

Today, i found this little critter scavenging around live rock and looked like its eating green algae.

Can anyone identify this critter?

I have no way to get better quality of pic or video.

here is link of video





Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new