HeLP??! IcH Treatment

nblige7892

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Richmond Hill
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am 99% sure I have a clown with ich, and he's been holding on for several weeks now.. I've managed to freshwater dip him two times, but looks like my hippo tang is now showing a couple spots of ich :( I've been soaking food in garlic guard, I bumped temperature up to 81-82. Unfortunately, I do not have a quarantine tank and wanting to know if there is anything I can safely treat tank with to help get rid of ich that won't kill my cleaner shrimp.
 
You either need to move your inverts to a separate container or tank and run hyposalinity or treat the fish in copper in a separate system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new