Help ID coal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jvesche20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
1,640
Location
Pompano Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded a guy this frag for half my chaeto. Since chaeto grows so fast I didn’t really care what I was getting out of it just needed some gone since I had no more room. Only thing that I can think of is Green Hydnophora but I looked at pictures on liveaquaria and it doesn’t seem to look the same. Maybe the frag is too small to tell. He told me the frag is aggressive and has sweepers at night.

91A4A4F7-CD39-4834-9987-6AEB768DD678.jpeg


D52883E5-37A8-4094-B4D3-D2325E0CA32A.jpeg


1F722BCB-72AB-47DB-9265-3C070F8A075D.jpeg


EA8CF3FA-9459-4A47-BF19-6E6D7FAEF0CB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new