Help ID coral please! Chalice maybe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter codyhman3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

codyhman3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! This is my first post on R2R, I am trying to find out what kind of coral this is? It's purple with green spots on it. Green spots are slightly fluorescent. It is wrinkly/bumpy looking like a chalice, but I have no idea. Please help! I attached a picture, kinda hard to see because of the blue lighting

image.png
 
Welcome to R2R! Nice Echinata.

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new