Help ID crab ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ice28720
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ice28720

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
323
Reaction score
171
Location
N.J
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this crab for sps tank good or bad ?

20161224_191224-1.jpg
 
Acro crab (Tetralia Nigrolineata) good for sps;)
 
I have 2 in my acro colonies. Cool watching them chase fish away from the corals.
 
Nice..I've been hoping to get some myself but no such luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new