Help ID my $10 acro

Bryce Peterson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
373
Reaction score
300
Location
Odessa, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from a guy who didn't have a good spot for it in his tank. He had it mid-reef under Radions. Told me it wasn't happy there and needed more light. Looks more like a deeper water acro from what little I know. Any ideas on a family and lighting requirements?
 
Sorry, here is the pic:
20151228_102858.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new