Help ID my Clowns

TheBeardedGuppy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2021
Messages
190
Reaction score
196
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and thank you for the help in advance!

I am new to the hobby and finally purchased my first pair of clowns this weekend and needed some help to ID them.

They were sold to me at my LFS as Perculas however in all of my Google searches I did not see a match, however I did find from ORA the "Premium Black Snowflake" Ocellaris which looks pretty spot on. Could anyone confirm these as Premium Black Snowflakes or offer other suggestions? Thank you once again!!

Screenshot_20211025-115103_Gallery.jpg 20211024_180527.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
They are black snowflakes which are ocellaris
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new