Help ID sick coral

kdtorgy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
204
Reaction score
72
Location
Prescott
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please help identify the greenish (sorry I'm colorblind) coral that is fallen over. I think it's some sort of leather coral but I'm not sure. Every few weeks it tips over and usually goes back to normal within a day or so. I've had it over a year and the water parameters have been pretty stable since I got it.

IMG_1931.jpeg
 
hi, sinularia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new